Live Demo & GuidesLive Demo See it in actionUser Guide Detailed install & setup docs
Guaranteed & Supported
Compatible with recent CE & EE versions(Community: 1.4-18.104.22.168; Enterprise: 1.7-22.214.171.124)Contact UsAny questions? Drop us a line.
Changelog for shippingRules
2.0.12 - 25/11/2016
- Shipping connector improvements
2.0.11 - 13/08/2016
- Preliminary RoyalMail support
2.0.10 - 13/08/2016
- Fixed product attributes checks
2.0.9 - 08/07/2016
- Fixed an issue where changing shipping method wouldn't quite stick
2.0.8 - 01/04/2016
- Fixed a rare sql error
2.0.7 - 08/03/2016
- Fix for some occasional missing fields in export.
- Added support for CourierRules method in SOAP API.
2.0.6 - 17/02/2016
- Added support for MadCapsule_Rmde module.
- Fixed connector coulumn hiding (when shipeasy wasn't installed).
2.0.5 - 25/01/2016
- Fixed connector column hiding issue (when shipeasy is not installed).
- Added option to hide connector column.
- Fixed problems caused by parallel cron start.
2.0.4 - 03/12/2015
- Fixed shipping cost filter
- Fixed issues causing some config-saves to.. not save
2.0.3 - 02/12/2015
- Fixed issue with the filter range not saving for some rules
- Fixed Yes/No attributes in filters, which were previously being coy
2.0.2 - 30/11/2015
- Edited cR method labels for clarity
- Added, possibility to copy shipping method into courierRules
- Removed unclear rule state, now AllIsKlar.
- Added support for floating numbers for weight in rules
- Edited config labels to be more same-samey. It matters!
- Fixed configurable products processing. Previously a bit up and down. Now just up.
2.0.1 - 22/10/2015
- Added, Magento method connector - you can now send courierRules methods instead of Magento Shipping Methods. Really handy if you're using an external service or another extension to process shipping.
- Fixed shipping zone postcodes processing. No more occasional blips.
- Fixed datetime attribute support in rules table.
- Button design edits. Now easier than ever, to see what button to click.
- Fixed connector filter. In case you're using GFS.
- GFS adjustments. To work better with the API.
- Added helper methods for pickpack integration. So we're all best buddies when courierRules sends over a remotely-sourced label.
- Added import warnings, if there are any issues you should now know about it, instead of having to guess.
- Show rule # on order detail page, so if you're trying to work out why a specific rule fired, its now easier than ever.
- Fixed cron processing issues. Zippier.
- Added connector suggestions, currently for GFS.
- Fixes for committing shipments to GFS.
- Added a manifest page, to help the couriers.
- Added a base GFS integration.
- Added more connector suggestions.
- Fixes for committing shipments to GFS.
- Added a 2nd weight column, in case you need to filter by multiple weights.
- Added more checks for m2Epro shipping method matching. pickPack is now a happy bunny, and labels are now missing the occasional rule blip that was a feature before.
- Added new weight column in rules, you can now process rules by combo of order weights.
- Fixed cost filter for configurable products. No more limelight just for simple products.
- Feature add-on - cost filter. If you're shipping really pricey things, you can for instance send by signed delivery. Conversely if someone orders a low-price item you can downgrade the shipping to Pat and his optional Cat.
- Fixed, disabling shipping method column on save was previously more fickle than was admissable.
- Feature added, grid search.
- Added default zones on install; simplifying setup process. If we can get it to work as well as possible from install, that's our goal.
- Fixed an issue that cropped up if shipEasy is not installed.
- Fixed zip codes partial match - removing values in number columns.
- Fixed custom search being a bit jittery.
- Added template files to make setup a cinch.
- Feature added : custom search.
- Fix for ‘Manual process rules’, issue with headers was making things a bit weird. And nobody likes weird when the courier has just come in the door. Screaming "Bring me your parcels or I might go insane". It's happened.
- Feature for ‘Manual process rules’, added option to mass-action menu. In case you want to pre-empt the cron, or maybe are having a bad-cron day. Or just want to reprocess say todays orders after a rule change and really need to get things moving.
- Fix for ‘Manual process rules’. It was being petty. We gave it a pat on the shoulder and all is good.
- Added fancy popup box for manual override clarity. Which sounds fancy. And is.
- Feature added, manual override. So you can manually re-process all orders if you want to go back in time and see how you would have shipped something with a different set of rules. Like 1984 all over again. This is like a clickable Delorean in a little orange box.
- Optimised installation scripts to be more stable. And stable is always good.
- Updates to order cells to show auto-processing status. Because, frankly, having to guess what a blank cell meant wasn't helping anybody.
- Added notification of ‘No-match’ rule. So if you've setup your rules, and a enw one bounces along, you can now get an email about it, so that you at least know that you should setup a rule to match it.
- Added ‘Reset-rule’ buttons. If things all just got a bit more complex than anybody was predicting and you want a blank slate. Here is the Blank Slate Button.
- Importing tracking number pools in rules - you can now auto-assign tracking numbers from a one-use pool. Pretty cool - setup multiple pools for multiple couriers, and courierRules will auto-assign one at a time to each order.