GuidesUser Guide Detailed install & setup docs
Compatible with Magento®
v1 CE & EE(Community: 1.4-1.9.3; Enterprise: 1.7-1.14)
Compatible with Magento®
v2 CE & EE(Community: 2.0-2.0.1; Enterprise: 2.0-2.0.3)Contact UsAny questions? Drop us a line.
Changelog for slackCommerce
1.0.3 - 10/05/2016
- Fixed issue with IP storing in db for security reports
1.0.2 - 01/04/2016
- Adding composer install readme
1.0.1 - 29/12/2015
Magento 2 version released! Woot, our first one. Let the M2 stars twinkle.
1.0.0 - 28/12/2015
- Labels updated in security section, now Brighter Than Bright (and easier to understand).
0.9.15 - 19/11/2015
- Tweaked, and we all love a tweak, the fail reporting.
- Fixed, an issue where login fails showed up twice.
- Summary issues resolved even more. We're going out on a limb here.
0.9.14 - 18/11/2015
- Summary issues resolved. More useful daily and weekly summary messages.
- Fix double New Invoice message. Although it was comforting to think sales were double, it was all a myth!
- Fix for minimising double-zero values (less is more!)
0.9.13 - 16/11/2015
- Update to incorrect zero stripping feature. We figure Slack is pretty small on your screen, so the less fluff the better.
0.9.12 - 12/11/2015
- Fixed issue with Daily Metrics calculating incorrectly.
0.9.11 - 06/11/2015
- Fixed issue with daily metrics
- Added config scopes for notifications - ie. you can now get store-specific notifications, to specific channels.
- Added more checks for backend login fails.
- Summary stats now use the base currency symbol in the title.
- Trimming order status message. More minimal, more good.
- Added a motivation message, to get you pumped for the next week!
- Moved metrics options to new section.
- Added more detail to failed login messages.
- Fixed issue with visibility of Weekly select.
- Added version info to the config header, so you can tell when it's time to grab the latest version.
- Security section, yet more beef added. Now it counts the source of each jiggle, as well as the IP.
- Added in yet more detail for the security section. Now see a count of which IPs have been tricky.
- The changelog gremlins have added this version as an in-joke. No changes found.
- Scope'd logos. Set a specific logo per store.
- Login fail detail; now see which IPs have been having a pop.
- Added reliable statistics. No more back-of-napkin stats.
- Fixing the channel logo display, which was previously being tricky, and hiding. We dragged him out.
- Setting default values for channel icon. No more webhook icons!
- Fixing up config value-save issue. Yes, you can now save changes :)
- slackCommerce public release. Moo!